Indulge your senses with this 5 night Queenstown package, featuring 5 nights at the luxury Rees hotel with panoramic views across Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables, Full breakfast daily, 6 course dinner for two, Scenic Milford Sound fly cruise fly tour and much more.
The Rees is a perfect holiday base for you to explore Queenstown starting your journey with a personalised and unique meet at the airport by one of the Rees representative who will then transport you across scenic Lake Wakatipu by boat to the Rees private jetty and provide you a comprehensive orientation the the regions landmarks. You’ll be blown away by the spectacular views across Lake Wakatipu to the alpine Remarkable mountain range, while you sit back and relax from your very own lakeside apartment.
While there let the chefs at the Multi Award winning “True South” restaurant treat your senses with an included 6 course fine dining experience with a sense of surprise – think something delicious, exciting and unexpected!
Then take a journey to Milford Sound with an unforgettable scenic flight and 2 hour cruise into a natural realm at its unspoilt best. As you cross over into the Fiordland National Park, you’ll discover an untouched world of peaks and valleys, where mountains reach into the sea – a landscape forged by the rapid retreat of glaciers. From the luxuriant mosses and ferns clinging to sheer rock faces, to immense peaks rising straight from the ocean depths, the entire experience is truly awe-inspiring.
Showcasing breath taking panoramic lake and mountain views, The Rees Hotel Queenstown is a sophisticated five-star
property conveniently located just a gentle lakeside walk from Queenstown’s town centre. The Rees Hotel, Queenstown
boasts luxurious accommodation options including 60 hotel rooms 90 apartments and 5 Lakeside Residences, all with full
service, alongside many unique features such as; complimentary wireless internet, over 200 free movies, a fine dining onsite
restaurant led by award-winning chef Corey Hume, an extensive wine cellar, purpose-built gymnasium, Mercedes shuttle
to/from town, Audi Q7, 7 seater Land Rover Discovery and Bentley Continental for bespoke transfers, complimentary ski
lockers, spa treatment services, library and private jetty.
• Award-winning fine dining “True South” Restaurant located onsite
• “Bordeau” Wine Lounge / Coffee Bar
• The Rees Wine Cellar featuring an extensive collection of wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Italy, Australia and New Zealand, with
a focus on the great wines of Central Otago
• Complimentary High Speed Fibre WirelessInternet
• 200+ complimentary movies
• In-Room Spa Treatment Services
• The Rees Art Gallery of original paintings and artwork
• The Rees Library with a collection of rare and historic books
• Purpose-built gymnasium
• Conference facilities
• Complimentary underground car parking with tesla and electric car charging station
• Complimentary shuttle service to/from Queenstown CBD and paid shuttle service to/from Queenstown Airport
• Audi Q7, Land Rover Discovery and Bentley Continental for bespoke transfers and tours (apply within) – book via our Concierge
• Private wharf with water ferry service to/from Queenstown CBD
• Complimentary ski and bike locker
• Activity Planning Desk: Specialist staff to assist guests with all booking requirementsincluding transport, activities and
attractions, events, entertainment, dining and any other business or personal requirements
• Complimentary Concierge
• Complimentary Porterage
Queenstown CBD Transfers (3 km / 3mins drive):
• Complimentary Hotel Shuttle departs The Rees Hotel Queenstown on a regular daily service. The shuttle stop is located on
• Return shuttle departs Camp Street
• Local bus stop in front of hotel (departs approximately every 15 minutes)
• Water Ferry stop from our private wharf on demand
• Lakeside walk along the scenic Frankton Track (approximately 35-40 mins)
• Mountain Bikes available for hire from The Rees Hotel Queenstown
Located onsite at The Rees Hotel Queenstown, True South epitomises elegant dining with an
emphasis on the fantastic produce from our region. Our multi-award-winning Executive Chef crafts mouth-watering dishes
with the best seasonal ingredients. Seats 50 pax. (70pax cocktail style).
Lake View 1 Bedroom Apartment:
Looking out over Lake Wakatipu to the Remarkable Mountains these spacious 60 sq m Lake View One Bedroom Apartments each offer a large living space opening onto a tiled balcony, super king sized Rees bed and are all tastefully furnished in a contemporary style featuring an Italian designed bathroom with a walk-in shower. AMENITIES Dining area, Fireplace, Kitchen, Stovetop, Oven, Kitchenware, Washing Machine, TV, Lake view, Wardrobe/Closet, Dishwasher, Microwave, DeskTowels, Toaster, Clothes rack, Outdoor dining area, Linen, Tumble dryer, Carpeted, Dining table, Wake-up service, Sofa, Bose bluetooth speaker, Balcony, Iron, Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock, Refrigerator, Radio, Bathrobe, Hairdryer, Shower, MinibarTea/Coffee Maker, Telephone, Pay-per-view Channels, Safety Deposit Box, Interconnected room(s) available, Cable Channels, Satellite Channels, Electric kettle, Alarm clock, Flat-screen, TV, Heating, Free toiletries, Seating Area, Ironing Facilities, Bathroom, Patio, Toilet, Free local telephone calls, Free parking, Free movies updated monthly, Free Wifi.
You’ll be spoilt from the moment you arrive with a personalised arrival bespoke transfer where you’ll be collected from the airport by a Rees representative, transported across scenic Lake Wakatipu by boat to the Rees private jetty and assisted with check in. You’ll then be provided with a comprehensive tour of the landmarks locations in the region by luxury vehicle.
On the day of departure, you’ll be transported by luxury vehicle to Queenstown airport.
Included in your indulgance package is a 6 course fine dining experience at the award-winning True South Dining Room at The Rees Hotel. True South is one of Queenstown’s hottest restaurants where guests are treated to experience a sense of surprise, the experience epitomises sophisticated elegant dining.
Adrienne Rewi of Frommers New Zealand Guide found it to be “ an adventurous menu and visually stunning, and I for one think that “food as theatre” is a very important component of dining out”.
The genuine taste of the True South, pride in the region is expressed with a menu of dishes based strongly on local produce. Sourcing high quality suppliers south of Christchurch, buying local not only assures freshness and quality control, it reduces food miles and encourages sustainable practices.
Offering mouth-watering monthly menus, with daily tweaks and seasonal changes, it showcases True South’s signature style that is fresh, clean on the palate and exhibits creativity, innovation and above all, amazing flavour.
You will also discover a private cellar of one of the most comprehensive collections of fine Bordeaux wines in the Southern Hemisphere, perfect for enjoying in the cosy ambience of the Bordeau Wine Lounge. The palate can be further delighted with a choice of the best wines from the different sub-regions of Central Otago, Sunshine Beers from Gisborne, various local and international spirits along with delicious local fruit juices. * Drinks at additional charge
Take off from Queenstown, and fly above the rugged backcountry of Central Otago, before heading westward to where the glacial-fed rivers empty into Lake Wakatipu. Witness what the power of nature has created over the years, as you journey over two remarkable National Parks; Mt Aspiring and the world heritage listed Fiordland National Park.
Upon landing at Milford Sound Airport you are welcomed to a view of Mitre Peak, standing tall at the head of the fiord. Surrounded by some of the most magnificent scenery in the world, you’ll board your Mitre Peak Cruises vessel and begin your voyage cruising the length of the 16km fiord out to the Tasman Sea. Listen to the informative commentary, and interact with our hosts while enjoying the complimentary tea, coffee and water on-board.
Complete your journey with a scenic flight over the Southern Alps back to Queenstown, and be captivated by the breathtaking and awe-inspiring views that can only be experienced from the air.
* Please note infants for the Fly Cruise Fly experience are classed as 11kgs or under. If over this weight they will be charged the child price due to CAA legal requirements.
All prices are per person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice depending on exchange rate. For additional adults or child pricing please contact us.
Prices based on low season travel May/June.
Shoulder Season add $50pp AUD:
April, July 17-31, August,
High Season add $100pp AUD:
July 1-16, November,
The Rees Hotel:
• Cancellations must be made before 4pm New Zealand time
• Cancellations 7 days prior to arrival: no charge
• Cancellations less than 7 days and more than 24 hours before arrival: 1-night stay will be charged
• Cancellations, modifications or shortening of stay within 24 hours of arrival: the entire stay will be charged.
Milford Sound Fly Cruise Fly: