Sounds of Silence Dinner
- 4 hours
- Departs 1 hour prior to sunset
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR BOOKINGS
- Ayers Rock Resort
- Additional Information
Dining Under The Sparkling Outback Sky.
Entered into the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame, Sounds of Silence offers the best of the Red Centre distilled into four magical hours. An evening of dining under the sparkling outback sky.
Your Sounds of Silence experience begins with canapes and chilled sparkling wine upon a dune top overlooking the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sound of a didgeridoo and join your table of fellow travelers for an unforgettable dining experience.
Our attentive staff will offer a selection of Australian wine and beer while the first course is served at your table. As the night sky twinkles to life, you will be welcomed to an interactive chef’s station where you will be served your choice from our freshly prepared, bush tucker inspired menu incorporating native bush ingredients.
Settle back and listen to our resident star talker decode the southern night sky. Locate the Southern Cross, the signs of the zodiac, the Milky Way, as well as planets and galaxies that are visible due to the exceptional clarity of the atmosphere.
Tour duration approx. 4 hours
Departs 1 hour prior to sunset
Not available for children 9 years and under.
- Outback style canapes
- A three-course bush tucker inspired buffet
- Didgeridoo performance
- A guided tour of the night sky
- Return transfers
Voyages Ayers Rock Resort
Departs Approx 1 hour prior to sunset from your hotel. Returns Approx 4 hours later to your hotel.
What to Bring (suited to the desert environment): Long trousers/jeans and enclosed (walking) shoes are strongly recommended, Warm Clothing & Jacket (May – Sept), & Camera.
Child 10-15 Years. (Children 0-9 are not catered for).
Disclaimer: As a popular dining experience, Sounds of Silence may be hosted at up to three different sites each night. Whilst guests enjoy dune top sunset drinks & canapés with breathtaking views of Uluru at all three sites, after the sun sets and guests make their way to their dining area, Uluru can not be seen. The image represented in advertising and brochures does not directly represent the view at all three sites.
- If you cancel a booking for Voyages Ayers Rock Resort touring or transfers (including but not limited to Sounds of Silence, Tali Wiru, Desert Awakenings, Outback Sky Journeys) the following cancellation fees will apply:
- If your cancellation notice is received by us more than 7 days prior to a booked tour or transfer date, we will not charge a cancellation fee; and
- If your cancellation notice is received by us 7 days or less prior to the booked tour or transfer date, we will charge you 100% of total booked touring or transfer cost per person.