Ningaloo to Broome - Karijini Explorer
- 3 days
- Departs 08:00am
- What to Expect
- Additional Information
Two billion years in the making, Karijini National Park is one of Western Australia's most spectacular natural attractions offering amazing hiking trails through ancient gorges. With massive gorges, crystal clear rock pools and waterfalls, Karijini National Park is a must for anyone with a thirst for adventure.
Explore tunnels of marbled rock, clamber over boulders, squeeze through narrow tunnels, paddle through waterways and descend deep into ancient chasms.
There's also easy access to stunning lookouts and walk trails of varying levels so everyone can experience this awesome landscape.
Permanent water pools means there's always the chance for a refreshing swim.
Tour pick up Monday mornings 0800 hrs - Enjoying 3 day 2 night Tour - Karijini Explorer. With Inclusive Connection to Integrity Coach on Wednesdays evening with overnight service to lovely Broome Town - Arriving Thursday mornings.
This is excellent value - Exmouth to Broome Touring -
2 nights under the stars @ Cheela Pains on Monday & our Karijini Camp X on Tuesdays.
Exploring the best of Karijini, both West & East & then connect overnight to Broome & Cable Beach.
Fully Catered professional Value Touring
- Pick up Exmouth - Accommodation of Exmouth Visitor Centre
- Karijini Explorer tour 3 days 2 nights - plus overnight Integrity Coach service to Broome.
The Flying Sandgroper
What to Expect
What to Expect
- 0800 hrs - Guests depart from Ningaloo Visitor Centre or Exmouth Accommodation 0800 hrs picked up by the Flying Sandgroper AT & T. We head east stopping for morning tea at Bullara Station and then on to Ashburton River for a lunch stop. Pushing on to Lovely Cheela Plains Station where we camp for the night. Guide prepares evening meal - Roll out yr swag (provided) for a night under the stars.
- 0600 hrs -Roll up your swag and enjoy breakfast then all aboard fro Karijini.
- 0900 hrs -We arrive Tom Price Visitor Centre and Self Drive guests board. We all travel on to West Karijini and spend the morning exploring Hancock Gorge and Kermits Pool.
- 1230 hrs -Guests enjoy lunch prepared by our local guide.
- 1400 hrs -Guests travel to Joffre Gorge and descend from the heat to an oasis of pools and ferns. Swimming, relaxing taking our time to enjoy.
- 1730 hrs -Arrive at our Safari in Style Karijini Camp for the evening. Your guide prepares a well-cooked meal & the kettle goes on for cuppa tea & socialising. Roll your swag out again for another night under the stars.
- 0700 hrs -Wake up everyone! - Breakfast served by the guide. Group departs for Dales Gorge. We start the day with a quiet swim a lovely Fern Pool & check out Fortesque Falls. Then we hike 1.5 km through Dales Gorge to Circular Pool for another well-earned swim.
- 1300 hrs - We climb out of Dales Gorge and your guide prepares lunch.
- 1430 hrs -Group Departs for Karijini Visitors Centre. Opportunity to learn more about Karijni past present & future, engage traditional owners & browse the gift shop.
- 1500 hrs -Depart for rendezvous with Integrity Coach Lines for Broome & Perth Bound Guests - (approx. 45 kms) @ intersection Great Northern Hwy & Karijini Drive.
- 1630 hrs - Depart with our touring Partners Integrity Coach Lines for overnight service to Broome.
- 0630 hrs -Guests arrive Thursday morning 0630 hrs Broome Central (note no food a beverage service is transfer only) and touring concludes. Time to enjoy Old Broome town and Hit Cable Beach for some fun in the sun.
We are a proudly Western Australian company. Owner operator Pete West's ancestors arrived in the Pilbara in the 1890’s to search for gold in Nullagine, located in the fabulous yet harsh East Pilbara. Pete and his team continue the search today. The Pilbara's natural beauty replacing the allure of gold.
The Flying Sandgroper Adventure Tours and Travel is a commercial tourist operator servicing the Karijini National Park
The Flying Sandgroper was a long held travel concept of owner operator Pete West. Established in 2012 after many many years of touring the North West of Western Australia. Pete was constantly frustrated by the endless miles of highway to access the stunning nature and raw natural beauty of WA. Pete was also frustrated that our region was cost prohibitive to many national and international guests.
Something had to be done!
The Flying Sandgroper was born and incorporating existing commercial flights, domestic bus routes was the key to solve the Pilbara riddle.
The Flying Sandgroper Adventure Tours and Travel reserve the right to alter the route, itinerary or to cancel the operation as roads, weather or other conditions dictate. If for any reason the route is altered and a different itinerary is offered or if you fail to join the tour or leave the tour at any time, no refund will be paid.
Cancellation by traveller of Scheduled Tour
If you wish to cancel your tour you must immediately inform The Flying Sandgroper AT & T in writing. Once we have received your notice, cancellation will take effect. Please note the following charges will apply on cancellation:
If Cancellation takes place within 30 days of departure 25% of your tour price will be forfeited.
If Cancellation takes place within 21 days of departure 50% of your tour price will be forfeited.
If Cancellation takes place within 14 days of departure 100% of your tour price will be forfeited.
If a state of emergency is established including COVID related border restrictions, we are unable to refund any tours within the cancellation period, however to compensate guests we extend a 110% credit on funds received to be valid for 3 years calculated from original tour departure date.