Barossa Valley Via Hahndorf Food & Wine Tour
- 8 hours
- Departs 09:00am
- Additional Information
Just northeast of Adelaide, discover the renowned wine region of Barossa Valley. Enjoy wine tastings as we tour the Barossa Valley, which is known for exceptional shiraz. Sit back and relax as we take care of the transport and scheduling the wine tastings and vineyard visits. A trip to the Barossa Valley is a can't-miss experience when staying in Adelaide.
- Discover the charms of Hahndorf
- Enjoy wine tasting at 2-3 of our favourite wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy lunch that showcases the food and wine of the region
- Visit the villages of Lyndoch, Tanunda & Nuriootpa
- Learn about the wine region’s history from your experienced guide
- Includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for travellers who want to combine sightseeing in the region with wineries.
- Pickup and drop off from hotel
Bums On Seats Day Tours
Conditions: All attractions available on request, hence all the travellers are requested to inform driver on the first meet. Also, tour with 13 passengers can avail the commentary guide and driver. Optional extras paid on arrival: Lunch pay 15USD, Coffee and Cake pay 15USD.