Barossa Valley Intimate Winery Tour via Adelaide Hills
- 1 days
- Departs 09:30am
- Additional Information
The price quoted includes up to 6 guests.
Your booking has the flexibility to customise your itinerary to your own preferences as all tours can be modified to suit your needs.
Barossa Valley is located 70 km northeast of Adelaide, travelling via the Adelaide Hills. Enjoy tasting cool climate wines from this Region. Hahndorf is Australia’s oldest German settlement, established in the 1840s.
Enjoy a break or take a stroll through the Village. In the Barossa, taste the full bodied wines from some of the oldest Shiraz vines in the world. Great wine goes hand in hand with great food, so make sure you leave enough time to sample some of the locally produced delights.
Rich with European heritage Barossa Valley is just as revered the Bordeaux, Napa and Tuscany Wine Regions. For those who enjoy a quenching Ale, try a hand crafted beer from one of the Micro-Breweries in the region. Every tour is tailored to suit the individual and focuses on visiting niche, boutique wineries as well as major iconic vineyards and main regional attractions.
Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
FUN…ENTERTAINING…EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!
- Barossa Farmers Market
- Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Whispering Wall
- Menglers Hill Lookout
- The Herbig Tree
- Lyndoch Lavender Farm
- Snacks and drinks are provided along the journey.
- Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
- Indulge yourself in the privacy of your own modern luxury limousine
- Lunch at a key iconic venue within the Region which can be arranged upon request (own expense).
- Please advise of dietary requirements when booking the Tour
- Purchases made independently during the Tour.
For Wine Or Reason
Meeting Point or Hotel Pickup
- Pick up is approx. 9:30am from all Adelaide Metropolitan accommodation including Adelaide Airport and the Port of Adelaide.
- Tours can be modified to suit your arrival or departure time. Please advise.
Drop-off Point or Hotel Pickup
- Drop-off at your nominated location is approx. 6:00pm. If you are spending the night in the region of your tour.
- Transfers back to Adelaide, Airport or the Port of Adelaide at a later date can be arranged at an additional charge.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.